2015 Sessions Coming Soon! 2014 Camp Niche Sessions for Reference Below!
Camp Niche Ad Sales Track
Camp Niche Like You've Never Seen It Before:
100% New Ad Sales Classes!
Bonus! New 1/2-day pre-conference workshop for new ad sales people on Monday, March 30th in Denver: Hands-On Revenue Workshop - Advanced Ad Sales: Camp Niche Uber Scouts
The full Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Program will take place March 31- April 1, 2015 in Denver as a track at the Niche Digital Conference. This Camp Niche Track is limited to the First 50 people to sign up!
We've taught Camp Niche Ad Sales Training for 13 years to 3,000+ Magazine Publishers, Ad Directors and Ad Reps. (That's a lot!). Camp Niche Ad Sales 2.1 is 100% new material for you to develop sales success in the new media age. Anyone who signs up for the Camp Niche track will receive a complete binder and access to all the presentations online.
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Camp Niche
- People love Camp Niche because it's 100% specifically about MAGAZINE AD SALES in print and online!
- Practical. All sessions have a "how to" approach to everyday situations.
- Now 50% of the training is about selling online related advertising and sponsorships.
- Best speakers / trainers in the World! Carl, Nancy and Ryan have a combined 65 years of experience (that's 455 in cat years).
- Over 3,000 people have attended Camp Niche Chances are someone from your magazine or your competitor's have attended.
- All Niche Magazines. Geared specifically for "target audience" niche magazines that have small staff budgets but need BIG results!
- You'll receive a complete course binder with 200+ pages of notes from EVERY session. Here's a preview of the Camp Niche Movie.
- People love Camp Niche. See what campers are saying!
- Everything is included. You get admission to the Camp Niche ad sales track, a complete Jamboree binder, continental breakfast and lunch both days, admission to all the Niche Magazine Conference Keynotes and 2 super-fun parties.
- ROI Mania Your Best Investment this year!
Digital Sales Debate
Advertisers have more marketing choices than ever before. So, how do you sell your digital products better without losing print ad dollars? Ad sales expert Ryan Dohrn will teach you the digital sales...
Selling Social Media
Learn proved and tested ways to sell into your Facebook and Twitter feeds without losing Likes, Fans, or Followers. The editorial team can rest easy because ad sales expert Ryan Dohrn will show you...
The Future is Paid Content
Long gone are the days when advertisers were happy to just buy ad pages. Now they want so much more: higher visibility, thought leadership, leads and accountability. Nancy O'Brien will review the...