You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event Just for Niche Magazine Publishers!
March 30 - April 1, 2015 in Denver, CO!
Networking, Fun and Serious Learning - That's How Niche Rolls!
- 360° Niche Keynotes - 3 amazing niche media visionaries!
- Niche Fun! 2015 theme to be announced!
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Roundtables on the topics you're most interested in - 2015 topics to be announced. 2014 topics: Video; Augmented Reality; Mobile; Mergers & Acquisitions; Webinars; and Sales Compensation.
- NEW: Niche Workshop Bonus Day. Hands-on, practical workshops all about generating more revenue for your niche publication. Choose Event Strategy, Audience Development Mania, or the Advanced "Camp Niche Uber Scout" Ad Sales Training.
- Awesome historic Westin Denver Downtown Hotel - right in the heart of awesome downtown Denver and walking distance to tons of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award
Party, brand new Orientation Networking Party, Super-fun Denver,
and much, much more!
2015 Keynotes Coming Soon! 2014 Keynotes Below for Reference.
Over the past decade, Mother Earth News has attracted the most engaged audience in North America, consistently recording the fastest growth rates; the most time spent reading; and the highest popularity figures of all North America’s major magazines. Over the past five years the magazine has tripled the size of its audience!
What kind of magic are they working over there? Thankfully, it's not magic but just putting good old fashioned data to great use. Bryan Welch, Publisher and Editorial Director for Mother Earth News and Utne Reader (among others), will show us how his team uses reader data to constantly refine the stories, vocabulary and graphics of their magazines to appeal to more readers and to establish deeper bonds with their audiences. Learn how to apply this approach to your own niche, deepen your own connection to your readers, and grow your revenues.
Rebecca Wesson DarwinPresident & CEO
Garden & Gun
With such a wonderfully provocative title, how could Garden & Gun not be a rule breaker? A national magazine focused on Southern lifestyle, Garden & Gun has built its success on an alternative circulation strategy and an unapologetic love of lush paper, good writing, and world-class photography. Rebecca Wesson Darwin—a rule-breaker in her own right who was the first female publisher of the New Yorker —will share her secrets for publishing success: how to think big when you are starting small, how to use (or not use) research when launching, and many more tips on growing a successful niche.
Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans & Followers
As co-creator of the award-winning SUBSCRIBERS, FANS & FOLLOWERS Research Series and now author of AUDIENCE: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans & Followers, Jeff Rohrs has spent a lot of time thinking about the wants, needs, and desires of niche audiences across today’s fragmented media landscape. In so doing, he stumbled upon something fascinating: Red velvet is the fabric of audience.
In this entertaining and informative keynote, you’ll learn about the “red velvet touch” and how it could help you boost the three, critical audience dimensions for niche publishers: size, engagement, and value. (And yes, red velvet cupcakes will be discussed!)