2016 Dates Announced: April 4-6 in Austin, TX!
To view 2015 session slides - CLICK HERE - then click on a session. Slide links are below the session descriptions.
You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event Just for Niche Magazine Publishers!
Networking, Fun and Serious Learning - That's How Niche Rolls!
- Niche Fun! 2016 conference theme is "Keep Niche Weird!"
- 360° Niche Keynotes - 3 amazing niche media visionaries!
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Hot Topic Roundtables on the subjects you're most interested in - 2016 topics: Paid Sponsor Content, Video, B2B Lead Gen, Pricing Models, Augmented Reality, Paid Subscriptions, Sales Compensation, Content Marketing, Events, Subscription Strategy, Controlled Circulation, Free Rack Distribution, Mergers & Acquisitions, and much more!!!!
- NEW: NicheTek! A bonus day all about finding new tools and technology to generate more revenue for your niche publication.
- Awesome Sheraton Austin Hotel - right in the heart of fun and funky Austin, TX and walking distance to tons of restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Orientation Networking Party, Super-fun Austin, and much, much more!
August Home Publishing Co.
Your investment in one magazine article can be leveraged into several revenue streams by transforming it through different channels. Learn how Publisher dynamo Don Peschke of August Home Publishing re-purposes the content of one magazine article into several new print products, digital products, live seminars, video, and a TV show — each with a new audience and a new revenue stream.
Content Marketing Institute
Revenue, Revenue, Revenue...that's all you publishers want to talk about. Well, let's talk about it. Are you stalled with finding new growth opportunities for the next two months to two years? Well, search no further. Joe Pulizzi, founder of Content Marketing Institute, named the fastest growing business media company in North America by Inc. magazine, will share 10 (yes 10) specific ways you can drive new revenue growth for your niche media brand. If you miss this session, you'll regret it, well, for the rest of your life.