2014 Niche Magazine Conference:
February 24-26 in Charleston, SC
Details to Come Soon!
You're Invited to the World's Most Niched-Out Event!
- Niche Fun! 2013 theme is SUPERHEROES.
- 100% practical sessions devoted to helping you build your publishing business and generate new revenue in your niche market.
- Bring your Entire Revenue-Generating Team!
> 2 Complete Publisher Tracks
> 1 Camp Niche Ad Sales Training Track -- Print, Online, Integrated Sales
- Small and Interactive -- Limited to the first 250 attendees.
- Roundtables on the topics you're most interested in -- Tablet Publishing, Digital-Only, Newsstand, Sales Compensation, Selling Your Media Company, and Budgeting & Forecasting.
- NEW: Niche Workshop Bonus Day. Hands-on, practical workshops all about generating more revenue for your niche publication. Topics to be announced soon!
- The Niche Difference: Our world-famous Welcome Reception, fabulous Nichee Award Party, brand new Keynote & Cocktails networking, awesome historic hotel - the Francis Marion (just 20 minutes from Charleston International Airport), Super-fun Charleston, SC, and much, much more!
Marcus "Superman" SheridanPresident
The Sales Lion
We see you - scratching your head, asking yourself..."What's this whole content marketing thing, anyway? I'm super busy, why would i dedicate time and energy to this? And what the heck can a 'Pool Guy' teach me?" Get ready! Marcus Sheridan is going to rock your niche world and demystify content marketing! He single-handedly built his tiny pool company into the #1 online site in the industry, and in just one hour He'll teach you how to do the same in your markets. His approach is perfect for small, targeted niche publishers competing against the giants. (You've gotta root for David vs. Goliath.) Marcus is here to lead you to victory. Check out Marcus' story.
Scott "Captain America" McCaffertyManaging Director
WTWH Media / Design World
Scott McCafferty and WTWH Media are living proof that the niche media business is thriving. Scott started WTWH just 5 years ago with nothing and has built the business into a super-successful $6 million media company with 3 print magazines and 30 websites. He may be in a traditional niche market (design engineering), but there isn't anything Scott does that is traditional. He will unlock the secrets to success for today's cutting edge niche media company.